Read 21 Reasons to Stay at the Girl Scout House (.pdf)!
A ten minute walk will take you to:
- the Old Ship Church, the oldest church in the country that has remained and continues as an active church
- Old Ordinary, where you can explore 18th century life
- Downtown Hingham Nona's and Brigham's ice cream shops
- Hingham waterfront
It's a 5 minute driving distance to:
- Wompatuck State Park for hikes and biking
- The shuttle boat and train to downtown Boston
- World's End Reservation for hiking or kayaking lessons from REI
- Turkey Hill, short walks and beautiful views.
Visit www.hingham-ma.gov for more community information.