Come check out the Girl Scout House and the community! Here are 21 Reasons to Stay at the Girl Scout House (.pdf).
- $50 a day, up to 8 hours
- $100 for an overnight - up to 24 hours based on availability
- Payment is due at the time of reservation
- Your name, email, telephone, mailing address, troop number
- Dates and times requested - 1st and 2nd preference
- Number of scouts and adults
- Do you plan to use the fireplace?
Hingham Girl Scout House patches are available for purchase at $2 each. Inquire when making reservations.
Use of the fireplace or an outdoor fire is allowed. The inside fireplace has 2 flues. Both must be opened for proper ventilation. The group must be sure all fires are out, ashes are removed, and the flues are closed.
Troops are expected to complete all training and meet safety guidelines as specified by Girl Scouts of Eastern Massachusetts.
Girl Scout leaders must be lodging certified for overnight stays and adhere to Girl Scout safety policies.
We ask all groups to leave the House in a better condition than it was found. A checklist of things to do before leaving is posted on the bulletin board. Remember to take your trash and recyclables.
Adult to Scout Ratio
All Girl Scout Troops are expected to meet the Safety Wise guidelines including the number of adults present and the ratio of girls-to-adults.
All groups are expected to report problems.
- For emergencies always dial 911.
- For major house problems (no heat, leaks) contact the property manager listed on the bulletin board.
- For day to day issues (no cleaning supplies) complete a House Report Form and leave at the bulletin board.